While driving to Quercia Rossa, it makes you wonder where you end up. The view is amazing. Hardly any houses to be seen, a nice sundown and only sounds heard are some flocks of sheep elsewhere in the huge valley. One of the places you will definitely return again and again, especially when you can get the Indigo room.
We had dinner at the same location (which should be indicated well on beforehand). The menu is fixed, in a form of buffet. Everything is delicious. Not sure whether it is possible to reserve dinner if you are not a guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Maremma, between Siena and Rome and close to the Saturnia’s Thermal Baths, Quercia Rossa is a charming Rural House with an elegant atmosphere, surrounded by hills of olive groves and vineyards.The location at the center of Maremma makes the Quercia Rossa a privileged base for discovering the charm of the wooded Grosseto countryside: Capalbio, Monte Argentario, Pitigliano, Sovana, Montemerano and the natural cascades of Saturnia, a highly desirable tourist destination where to relax with massages and thermal baths.Every morning Quercia Rossa offers breakfast in the main hall, opened on the beautiful garden with lawns, roses and cypresses, and a magic swimming pool overlooking unspoilt tuscan hills. Guests can also reserve for an intimate dinner based on the tipical flavours of Tuscany as fresh home made pasta, local meat, delicate cheese and vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and T4B so you can book your Quercia Rossa Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Hotel Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Italy/Tuscany - Manciano