“Fun with friends” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Canada
“Fun with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Nice little restaurant at the base of the ski hill. Excellent swordfish (hope it is not on the endangered list) and specials. Good size portions.

Visited February 2014

Massachusetts
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We went for dinner for the twofer for Tuesday. Both my friend and I had the sole piccata. It was cooked to perfection. We went back on Thursday for dinner again. On Tuesday we sat at the bar with Mike D and he was friendly, accommodating and also made suggestions. It was a wonderful evening.

Visited February 2014
Newport, Rhode Island
“Favorite Sugarloaf Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Whenever we travel to Sugarloaf, Gepettos is MUST for at least one meal!! There pizza is fantastic, but my favorite is their "Bang Bang Your Way"!!! I have it with veggies and my son loves it with Shrimp.

Visited January 2014
Cambridge
“Where's the fish?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Maybe it was a bad night. The steak and prime rib were fine ,the mushroom soup was good, but the fish chowder was 50% potatoes by volume (I know because I fished them out) and about a teaspoonful of unrecognizable fish in a watery, tasteless white broth. I didn't eat it. The "sole stuffed with crab in a lobster mornay" was stuffed with tasteless breadcrumbs. The sole was dry. The white sauce tasted like white sauce. Terrible. The service was very slow. When I help by handing the server hard to reach dishes I expect at least eye contact if not a faint smile. Disappointing.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“Fast seating, good variety.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Went without reservations for New Years dinner and were seated right away. There was a great variety of dinners in all price ranges. Veggie dumplings were very good with a slightly crisp texture. Fish and chips came with a great piece of fish just average fries. Ribs were a bit dry with too much sauce piled on top. Chicken and sausage penne was very good. Hamburger was bland. Brownie sundae dessert was excellent. We'd go again.