We are eating regular at this nicely located restaurant and every time it is a very nice experience.
- Excellent food
- Proffesional and friendly service
- Creative and surprising cuisine
- Still value for money - (though prices creeping up)
- Beautifully located at shore of a picturesque large pond
- Usually (not always), easy parking!
-MINUS - Horrible clinical, blinding white white interieur, with cheap looking white plastic chairs and white tables. Avoid the large extention or take your sunglasses with you. It's a pitty, the newly decorated dining looks now like a cheap student messroom! (if something ain't broke, why trying to fix it?)!
If you own or manage Spaans Dak, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.