The resort had a nice relaxing feel and unwinding at the beach was phenomenal because it was clean and it was quiet. All was well and nice until you have to stay in the room.
The deal breaker was the many tiny cockroaches that were crawling on us when we were sleeping. The room was overpriced for its quality. My friends and I got the family style room the at first it was okay until we found out about the bugs, the not so clean bathroom and that all the water there was salt water. The pool, the water from the sink, and the shower water. So after we wanted to get cleaned from the salt water, we were still a bit sticky cause there was nothing but salt water.
If the place was cheaper it would have been more acceptable, but for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming beach resort so quiet,with clean and comfortable rooms, nice and friendly staff, good local and fresh sea foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Puerto Marina Beach Resort And Spa
- El Puerto Marina Beach Hotel Lingayen