Not often can you say you got a bargain in a 5 star establishment, but this time i will be saying it.
We stayed in the Junior Suite, 2 full bathrooms, lounge room, walk in robe, and a huge bedroom.
Do yourself a favour and stay in suite 21. Value for money at around 360.00 euro per night including breakfast.(pay in advance rate). Stunning grounds, spacious al fresco areas, full Arno River frontage, medium sized pool, gymnasium and beauty parlour.
The service was faultless, Silvio and Carmine did their utmost to ensure i was happy and well looked after, and i thank them for making my stay very special.
The food was fresh , delicious, and well presented in modest size servings. Meals starting at around 25 euro, wine starting at the same price.
Around 15 minutes drive from Florence Centre, the Villa provided a luxurious mini-bus service to and from Florence every hour until 7pm at night.
A welcome change in pace from the busy but fabulous Florence, Villa La Massa is the place you want to stay and dream of the days that have been and the days yet to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned by Villa d'Este Hotels ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Massa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Massa Owned By Villa d`Este Hotel Candeli
- Hotel La Massa
- La Massa Hotel
- Villa La Massa Province Of Florence, Tuscany, Italy