“One can always count on good Seafood !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Fish & Chips, Seafood, Family Fare, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Blarney Stone Restaurant is a family owned establishment featuring great seafood and hearty meals. Proud to be in operation since 1983, we are located on Highway 103 just west of Exit 14 at Hebb's Cross. From our famous seafood chowder to our clams and fries our extensive menu has something to offer everyone.
Bridgewater, Canada
“One can always count on good Seafood !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We often eat at the Blarney Stone ...excellent Seafood and always great service . A very nice atmosphere ..newly renovated . Try it ...you'll love it . O:)

Cherry Hill
“Best meal at the Blarney Stone so far...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stopped at the Blarney Stone Restaurant for Sunday supper and thoroughly enjoyed it!
My husband had the clams and chips!!! Oh my land,,,,they are the best! I had the garden salad and hamburger and it was the nicest, largest garden salad I'd ever had. It was great and the hamburger was delicious!
We're never disappointed!!

“Must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I found Blarneystone during a bluegrass weekend in February.first sign it was a great place was the parking lot was full!and the have a huge one.the staff is friendly and helpful. The food???? Out of this world, my hubby had fish and chips,the fish to die for, lightly battered crisp on the outside moist inside,huge portions,I had an old stand by liver and onions,two large cooked to perfection pieces of liver, topped with fried onions,crisp bacon and slathered with one of the best tasting gravies ever! Dessert would have been great if we had had room! We have been back three times since,a huge thing for us as we live a hour and a half each way but we'll worth it!

• Visited February 2014
Caledonia, Canada
“Family atmosphere and home style cooking at reasonable prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

The Blarney Stone Restaurant has been a family favourite of ours for many years. It has recently been renovated which has brightened the inside but fortunately has not affected the wonderful, friendly service and great food. The only complaint I have is that the size of portions you get for the main course means that I seldom have room left over for the wonderful deserts. (Although I usually force myself to have one anyway.) I have never had anything but a positive experience at "The Blarney" and have always left there filled to the gills. and the best thing is that it doesn't empty my wallet. The Blarney Stone is also a strong supporter of local community organizations and generously donates gift cards for fund raisers. So if you're looking for a good meal in a friendly atmosphere for reasonable prices, check out The Blarney Stone. You won't be disappointed!

Judy Frail

• Visited April 2014
Nova Scotia
“you never leave hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Our favourite place to eat and we always bring friends from away there too. Staff is friendly. Food it always piping hot and delicious.