Clean rooms. Very standard Comfort Inn for the Maritimes. Nothing fancy. No work out room.
NO ELEVATOR. I do not understand why people build hotels without an elevator which make it so that you have to carry luggage upstairs.
If you want to open a window you have to stay on the 2nd floor. All downstairs rooms you can only open the slidding glass door.
The breakfast comes with the room. Kind of boring. Nothing speial but ok.
Having said all of this, would I stay here again? sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn is the ideal choice for both business and leisure travellers. With our comfortable, tastefully appointed rooms, your stay will be most enjoyable. Our many guests enjoy free continental breakfast and free wireless high speed internet. We offer rooms with drive up access as well as 2nd floor rooms with a wonderful view of Bridgewater. Our guests can enjoy their favorite movie on our flat screen 32" TV's. Some of our rooms also feature refrigerators and microwaves for those midday refreshments or late night snacks. The team at the Comfort Inn Bridgewater welcomes your pets and treats are at the ready. Come on along, our team is waiting to welcome you and welcome you back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Bridgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Bridgewater Hotel Bridgewater
- Bridgewater Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Bridgewater Nova Scotia