“Best hotel ever if your going to Kavos you have to stay here!!!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kokinia, Kavos 49080, Greece   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Kavos
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tollesbury, England, United Kingdom
“Best hotel ever if your going to Kavos you have to stay here!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is the best I've ever stayed in mainly for younger ones even tho staff make all ages welcome.we arrived bout midnight and thought we have pulled up and a night club me and my mate where like hell yeah!!!! 5mins after arriving mickey the dj/entertainer was already bantering with us and making us feel so welcome straight away me and my friend were sayin this is going to be the best ten days ever!!! Wasn't it just we were half board and the food was amazing breakfast was a little basic but who eats much when your hanging and only getting in at 7 in the morning. You have to go to the Greek night its a must and why not get a taste of the culture you get gorgeous food and amazing entertainment wwwwhhhhoooooppppaaaaa. There is also a stunning young bird called milli she rocks!! You'll feel like best mates with her bout an hour after you meet her.if I ever go back to Kavos this is the hotel ill be going back to for sure!!!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel by far has been the best 2 week stay ever! I love all the staff Costa, Akis, Vannessa and of course Mickey he is probabley one of the funniest people I have ever met! If you don't want to be out every night I would deffo recommend dinner and a date with Mickey he will have you laughing for hours along with there famous mule puts you on your butt after 2 many and its cheap :) The pool is lovely great atmosphere just be careful going here August time as it is wasp season so stock up on bug spray. Every Tuesday night they have an event night I would definatley recommed either the pool party is hilarious and the greek night who doesn't like to smash plates and make a massive human chain and parade the streets! Drinks fairly priced depends what you like to drink. The room I stayed in very spacious and the A/C is amazing pick your own temperture never have a problem with being to hot or too cold! The cleaning staff clean your room 2/3 a week if more with fresh towels!

Definatly recommend this hotel to anyone. I loved this hotel that much that I am revisiting this September.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Newbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went to the Morfeas hotel In June 2013. Had the best welcome from Mickie and Sean and the other staff members who's names I forget, sorry guys. As it was early season we spent most of our time around the hotel and pool where the atmosphere created by the reps was award worthy. The rooms were very clean and I couldn't say a bad word about them. 100% go to the Greek night, definitely worth it as the food is better than anywhere in Kavos. Will definitely return!

Room Tip: We stayed in a ground floor room near the bar and restaurant, which is always helpful. Do the math.
Lincoln, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Booked through Thomas Cook, knew it was 3* but would recommend it get changed to 1*.

Everyone is welcoming, happy and involved to stop you complaining. The rooms are not clean - there are dead bugs in the corners, and sheets and towels have holes in them. The towels were only changed once during my week, and doubt the sheets were changed at all. The pillows are like rocks! drop one on your foot and it hurts!

The pool is a medium size, and is cool and refreshing. but don't expect to take your own food or drink, including water - everything has to be brought from the bar! and the pool shuts at 6.30pm!

The restaurant we attended on 2 nights - Greek night (20 euros) and a normal meal (3 courses for 10 euros). The Greek night was enjoyable, however they leave lots of gaps to persuade you to buy drinks and send waiters / waitresses to pretty much force you to buy the drinks. Also one of the hotel staff members who dances on the table is really creepy and tries to grind on us girls when we are asked to join in. The food on a normal night is aright, but I preferred the other restaurants in the local area where the staff are more attentive and polite.

I would not advise this hotel to anyone! its loud, the drinks are not "cocktails", and don't ever try the Morfeas mule, and certainly not the big daddy which is over priced and incredibly watered down. And there is only one nice staff member who works the night shift from 2am-8am, the rest are crude, and creepy including the thomas cook rep!

p.s. don't do the pub crawl its best just to walk down the strip and go the the pubs on your own as its a waste of money.

Room Tip: Do not get a ground floor room
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in 2009 and really enjoyed myself, and planned on going back every year but for one reason or another it took me 4 years. When I arrived things had changed a little the decoration was better and there was now an on site DJ/Entertainer Mickey, a few days later his counterpart arrived who was called Mili, between them they made the time in the hotel just as much fun as it was on the strip. I want to go back this year but think it will be next June before I go back (skint lol). All the guests got on well ranging from children with there parents and some older people mixed in with the 20's 30's groups and everyone was looked after, Mickey manages to remember most names which is no mean feat with 100's of new people coming each week, and this just adds a little personal touch. The owners and the family were all really pleasant constantly having fun and getting guests involved making us do the "Flaming Lamborghini" on birthdays. The greek night was good, I'm not one for dancing mostly but still great fun and really enjoyed smashing plates and watching Costa drunk dancing :) I'm no professional writer so I will not go on much more other than to say great Hotel, great Hotel and great staff.

Room Tip: Its a loud hotel so if you want quiet I'd think the far end of C or D Block would be best, I wa...
derbyshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Myself and my partner have just had a week half board at this hotel, on arrival we found the staff friendly and helpful our room was basic but suitable for our needs it was cleaned daily (except sunday) the cleaning staff did an excellent job. The pool area was quite large and no problem finding sunbeds but as it wasn't quite the start of the season that might be different later, on a negative note the music around the pool was sometimes too loud and wasn't always suitable music for relaxing around the pool. The food, breakfast was a big disappointment 2 slices of toast and croissant in a packet orange juice and tea/coffee we were not expecting an full cooked breakfast but this is Greece were was greek yogurt and probably some fruit very poor, the pool bar seemed very busy serving food during the day was this because people were still hungry including us, the evening meal there were many choices and the potion sizes large, dessert were poor choices (only two) either ice cream or apple pie sometimes served with chocolate sauce.
Although this hotel had many good qualities as listed there were things we didn't like as listed
The area of the hotel didn't have much to offer unless you like bars, the beach hadn't been cleaned ready for the season so much time was spent locally around the hotel
mosquito's were also a problem for many people so be prepared

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

First time in kavos and I am so glad we stayed here. I could go on for hours about how awesome this place is but I will summarise as best I can!
The rooms are perfect for what you need- sleeping and showering! The pool is brilliant, food and alcohol served with banging tunes from Mickey and some hilarious banter!

The bar is 24 hours with brilliant music and the rest of the staff are absolutely fabulous, very friendly, amazing fun and do everything they can to make you feel welcome! Watch out for the flaming Lamborghini if it's your birthday!

The food is brilliant and great value, the cocktails are strong and very tasty! Highly recommend the Morfeas mule and the Greek night!

I will be going back as soon as I can and I will never forget how much fun I had :)

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Morfeas Hotel? Share your experiences!