Went for a week had an amazing time. Rooms cleaned everyday, staff lovely n very friendly, food great, drinks and food very cheap. Pool was nice n cleaned throughout the day. Wasps n insects abit annoying but thats not the hotels fault. Met really lovely people n had a ball. Would defo go back like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amongst olive trees and flowers, the Oula Maisonettes offers an excellent standard of accommodation in an attractive, peaceful and relaxing area. The beautiful pool is the ideal place to spend those lazy days and a twelve minute walk will bring you to the resort centre with an array of bars, restaurants, tavernas and nightlife. The resorts excellent sandy beach is approximately a ten minute walk away. Tudios sleep 1/2 & 1/3 people with twin beds, an open-plan kitchenette, a private bathroom with shower and a balcony. One and two bedroom maisonettes sleep 2/4, 3/5 and 4/6 people with twin beds, an open plan kitchenette, air-conditioning (payable locally), a private bathroom with shower and a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Oula Maisonettes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oula Maisonettes Hotel Kavos
- Oula Maisonettes Kavos, Corfu