My expectations were high and they have eventually been met and even exceeded. I spent unfortunately only one night, yet enough to fully appreciate the resort. It is perfectly nested close to a dramatic medieval castle along the sea. The structure dwells naturally in the landscape, while the personnel is there to satisfy all your needs and wishes (if not whims). From every room you can expand your view on the blue Mediterranean sea. During my stay, the hotel was almost fully booked, I could though change my room overnight since the bathroom in my previous accomodation had an intermittent flow of hot water. The dinner was a palatable experience : the food was gorgeous and the staff extremely kind and efficient. The same can be said unsuprisingly of breakfast; later on I had sadly to leave, not without deemaing of coming back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Falconara is situated on the south-eastern coast of Sicily, between Agrigento and Ragusa, in an enchanting position overlooking the sea. Its neighbour is the magical medieval castle of Falconara, erected in Norman times to repel the invasion of the Moors. The famous Valle dei Templi of Agrigento, the Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina with its splendid mosaics, Caltagirone with its craft made ceramics and the pearls of the Sicilian baroque: Ragusa Ibla, Modica and Scicli are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Escapio, Splendia, Venere, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Falconara Charming House & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falconara Charming House And Resort
- Falconara Charming House Hotel Butera
- Falconara Charming Hotel
- Falconara Charming House & Resort Sicily/Butera, Italy