First time to Corfu and yes we found a secluded corner of the island which met our needs, Theofilos have studios and apartments, and we stayed in the studio accommodation. There are two properties within a few minutes of each other, the Studio over looks the Bay and has a swimming pool. The studio was equipped with an on suite shower, WC and wash hand basin, the domestic hot water is 'Hot' served by an electric water heater. The main room consist of two single beds, table and chairs, kitchen sink. Fridge and combination grille and oven with twin electric hob which is separate. We have all the utensils to cook and make hot beverages if we wanted.
The accommodation is cleaned every other day with clean sheets and various bins emptied, we loved to sit in the balcony overlooking the sea.
The beach is pebbly but being a bay the sea was found warm, compared to the pool which is constantly circulated and treated. You have a road at the end of the sun louge area and then the beach.
This is a good base bus service to various locations and boat trips if you want to explore further.
My Hosts were Theo and his daughter Vivi who were impeccable and could not do enough for us.
Definitely will plan to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theofilos Studios & Apartments is a small, family run property operating since 1982 in the charming little village of Kassiopi, right at the central Kalamionas beach offering some amazing sea views. The property is divided into two main buildings, Theofilos House (former Theofilos 1) and Pagona House (former Theofilos 2) thus creating a great variety of apartments & studios for every taste and need. Perfectly located by the sea but also just a breath away from the centre of Kassiopi, Theofilos Studios & Apartments enjoy everything this popular resort has to offer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Theofilos Studios & Apartments Hotel Kassiopi
- Theofilos Studios And Apartments
- Theofilos Apartments Corfu
- Theofilos Studios & Apartments Kassiopi, Corfu