We are just home from a fabulously relaxing week in Kassiopi where we stayed at the Frosini Gardens apartments. I had booked Frosini Gardens having read lots of good reviews on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed. George and Costas made us feel very welcome and were always happy to help with advice, queries etc. The apartment was nicely set out and spacious with a full size cooker and fridge. We stayed in No 11 facing the road which could be busy but the double glazing made sure no traffic noises kept us awake. The apartment got the sun in the morning, lovely to have a coffee sitting on the balcony - not having the sun in the afternoon/evening meant the apartment did not get too hot, but I still recommend getting the air-con in high season. The maid was lovely and came in every day to clean which was great.
The pool at Frosini Gardens is a good size and there was never a problem getting a sunbed, shade being provided by umbrellas and numerous trees dotted around. The pool bar also served drinks and snacks at reasonable prices - I can recommend Costas Greek Salad!
Kassiopi itself is just a short 5 minute walk from the apartments. There was a nice friendly atmosphere in the town and there are plenty of restaurants to choose from, our favourites included Istoni and Grill & Chill down near the harbour. We also enjoyed sitting outside the harbour ice-creams bars in the evening watching the world go by.
We took the water taxi to Corfu town one evening, a trip I would recommend. You get to view the coastline by day on the way there and after dark on the way back. Corfu town itself is full of character with lots of little alleys and shops, very popular with my teenage daughters!
All in all, this was one of the most relaxing holidays I had in a long time. I loved Kassiopi and hope to return one day, and I will definitely be staying at Frosini Gardens when I do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frosini Gardens ApartHotel is situated on the edge of Kassiopi village, within 3 minutes walk of the village square and beach and just 5 minutes walk to the busy harbour. The hotel accommodation consists of 17 split-level apartments comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, shower room or bathroom, double bedroom and lounge which converts to sleeping accommodation for an additional two people. Each apartment has its own balcony or patio. There is a very large swimming pool and a small children's pool, set in attractive gardens. Frosini Gardens also has a cool and spacious reception and Pool bar that offers snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Frosini Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frosini Gardens Hotel Kassiopi
- Frosini Gardens Kassiopi, Corfu