Resort is beautiful and the rooms are very nice, but.
This place is in the middle of nowhere. Twenty miles to civilization (Marsh Harbor) which in the Bahamas is marginal. A cab ride to town is $110 plus tip which makes for a very expensive night away for dinner.
The main clubhouse, the only location for breakfast and dinner servings has no air conditioning. Be prepared to sweat as you dine.
The no see ums and yellow horse flys are absolutely lethal. Went to Buster's for an afternoon beer at the beach and had to leave in five minutes after I was bitten four times.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott so you can book your Abaco Club on Winding Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaco Club On Winding Bay Hotel Marsh Harbour
- Ritz Carlton Marsh Harbour
- Abaco Hotel Marsh Harbour
- Abaco Club Winding Bay
- Abaco Club On Winding Bay Abaco Islands, Bahamas