“Terrific spot” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Canadian
Meaford, Canada
“Terrific spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Terrific spot for a casual meal. Our luncheon group went and we all enjoyed our food. Atmosphere is poor but that doesn't really matter when you have friends to catch up on.

Visited January 2014

Mt. Albert
“Best Breakfast for miles......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Ok, we went there for the first time on Family day... place was packed! Had the "Grand slam" ...fantastic. Went a week later, this time, had the sausage and cabbage soup with a grilled cheese. Substituted fries for homefries which are excellent. I wish they were open later as I have promised myself to try the liver and onions, and they close at 3:00.... so I guess I'm having letter for lunch!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent greasy spoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here while staying in Thornbury for a weekend. This restaurant was our choice for breakfast and it did not disappoint. We all had eggs Benedict for breakfast and they have the most delicious hollandaise sauce. Was a fantastic breakfast and hope to get back to try other menu items.

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Nice find along the highway..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Eating breakfasts in restaurants is big part of my weekly routine. It is difficult to find a place that can make a spinach and feta omelette. Steve's can do it. Pretty good, although hard to make something big out of a two-egg omelette. Better to make it with three. My first visit, but I'll be back. Great service, reasonable price.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Now it is Steve's before it was Orchid”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

A rose by any name is still a rose , Steve’s Restaurant , or is it ? I had the corn beef on rye , and my partner had the club house with real turkey bacon ,and good French fry's , the works plus drinks and tip came under 30.00 . Good clean fare , quiet atmosphere fast service , pleasant server , breakfast all day that is good for the truckers , and lots of parking for them with a towing vehicle or a long load . Will go again for the eggs benedict .

• Visited September 2013