“An absolutely wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Thornbury
Cuisines: International
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: A Thornbury landmark restaurant located on the edge of the Beaver river/Mill pond dam. Enjoy amazing views and delicious food on the patio or apres ski by the cozy fireplace. Open for lunch and dinner
Flesherton
“An absolutely wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went as a group of 6 people, with one of our members being in a wheelchair. The staff were wonderful! We were served quickly with appropriate accommodations, and I found the staff to be very attentive. Our group ordered a variety of meals, ranging from the shrimp tacos to schnitzel to fish and chips, as well as dessert, and there wasn't a single negative comment. Most definitely, we will be returning!

Thornbury ON
“outstanding...in many ways!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

As a fairly regular supporter of The Mill, I have to say we've been enjoying EVERY experience there lately, albeit lunch or dinner. The food is excellent, menu has a lot of variety and the price point for food and wine is so acceptable and easy on the pocketbook. Management always makes a point of personally checking in, and staff are friendly and professional. Presentation is simple but elegant. I do recommend it!

Meaford, Canada
“Dining at the Mill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have had lunch at the Mill Café on many occasions. It has a very pretty location. The food is very tastefully arrangement and the portions are such that you are not overwhelmed. I have always enjoyed the food ordered. Great place for a summer's day lunch.

Visited September 2012
Brantford, Canada
“Dining here is a "MUST DO"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I happened to be in Thornbury and drove around looking at the restaurants. We noticed the menu out front of the Mill and decided to give it a try. Best dining decision we have ever made. I'm not going to go into what we had but the presentation, taste and price were exceptional. My wife and I talked about the meal more than once over the next few days. We will go out of our way for the opportunity to eat at the Mill again. To the Chef, you have, at the very least equalled our past fine dining experiences and most likely topped them. Congratulations to the staff and owner.

Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Was at the Mill Cafe last weekend and just wanted to mention how AMAZING the food and service and atmosphere and everything dining related is at this establishment. Everyone is super friendly and attentive. That said, they are not overly attentive, which is one of my biggest peeves about some restaurants. If they notice you are in a deep conversation and everything looks good then they let you be and just wait for an appropriate time. The food is totally over the top with incredible attention to detail. In fact, for most of our stay over the weekend we just kept coming back ... every dish we had was top notch. Also, I never write reviews ... this is actually my first. The reason ... IT WAS THAT GOOD !!!!!!!!