“Reasonable” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Paraparaumu
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: There is an existing listing for the Wellington branch of the same restaurant - http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g255115-d726121-Reviews-The_Pizzeria_and_Cafe_Mediterranean_Food_Warehouse-Wellington_North_Island.html
Paraparaumu, New Zealand
“Reasonable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

It would be better if the atmosphere is more like Italian. It is so cool that it is not attractive to stay longer than needed. A shame as they have such great products.
The icecream or gelato's are great

Visited July 2013

Paraparaumu, New Zealand
“Nothing Flash”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I found this restaurant rather boring and food tastless, wouldn't be too keen to go back. Had to wait a long time for pizza also.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Paraparaumu Beach
“fantastic dining. for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is an amazing place to have lunch. Friendly staff. Really nice, "Different" pizzas. Gelato if you have a sweet tooth. Nice loos. (so many places fall down on an important part of your dining experience, the bathroom.)

will go again and again and again, as we live in Paraparaumu.

Get the loyalty card.

Vince and Lisa Eggels

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wellington, New Zealand
“As usual good pizza and lovely gelato”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We've been here four or five times and our family (with one exception) love the pizza and gelato. This time we got a couple of complimentary drinks too! Very nice antipasto selection with delicious cheeses, rice balls, and olives. Margherita pizza for the kids, I had the calabrese (chili hot) and the Pollo pleasure was the best of all. The gelato is really good. For me the montepulciano is the wine to have here - I liked it much more than the chianti but my wife chose them the other way round.

I strongly recommend this place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Pizza? No thank you.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I've heard a lot of good things about this place. When I went to try the pizza here I had to wait for about 20 minutes to get a table. You think it's promising? Wrong!
When I finally got the table I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for a chicken pizza to arrive. What a disappointment. The pizza lacked taste and the chicken... I'm not sure it was a chicken at all. Overall the quality (of the pizza I had) was utterly awful. Sad that a place this popular has left such a bad impression on me.

• Visited May 2013