“The Top1 restaurant in Bluff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bistro
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Hongkong
“The Top1 restaurant in Bluff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We happened to find this lovely restaurant when we travelled to stirling point, we really love this place. The design here is quite elegant, the view is so nice and the staff are as nice as your family. We tasted the mussels and fish, also the desserts, the food quality is fantastic! Highly recommend! That's one of the most happiness part in our NZ trip, truly thx!

Hongkong
“The most happiness part in NZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Queenstown, New Zealand
“Simply Stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I work on the road and therefore have visited restaurants, bars and hotels around the entire country. I have experienced a variety of food options, accommodations and, having worked in fine dining previously, I am discerning in regards to customer service standards. When you meet hosts like Simon and James though, it's hard not to be inspired; by their obvious passion and dedication to both their project and the people who come through the door, by their commitment to showcase fresh, local produce, and by the flair for interior design and decoration evident in the setting. I worked in hospitality for 6 years, and, although I love my career immensely, sitting at Land's End watching the world go by made me want to spend a LOT more time there. This spot can't be beaten for a romantic dinner, a special occasion, a great coffee or a social platter along with a glass of fantastic New Zealand wine. I didn't stay the night, but they showed me into the rooms upstairs, and I was very impressed. I have already booked my parents in for Mum's birthday in May, and I know she's going to love it! I know for sure I will be back to visit again, and will be looking forward to it. Thanks!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Gorgeous views with food and wine to match”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We travelled to Bluff to view the scenery and happened upon this newly renovated and recreated B&B and restaurant. The food was lovely and fresh, though there was a worthwhile wait. The service was very friendly and we would recommend this to our friends.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Delightful, charming atmosphere, newly renovated with gorgeous hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this fabulous boutique guesthouse and restaurant at the end of our touring holiday in the South Island. We were welcomed by the hosts as if we were old friends. Our interest was sparked by an article in paper celebrating the recent opening of their guesthouse and decided to pop in for supper. We were impressed by the attention to every detail. Their boutique style is coupled with a lot of thought and effort with the menu and wine list and we were not disappointed. NZ is known for its boutique accommodation, food and wine and this is up there with the best.

Visited December 2013