“Truly Perfection” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kasbah Tamadot

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Asni
Kasbah Tamadot
Save Saved
You added Kasbah Tamadot to your Saves list
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BP 67, Asni 042150, Morocco   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Asni
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Truly Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I am a bit late in submitting my review, we stayed 19-24 Sep. When you arrive you are shown around the Hotel and it is just jaw dropping. As the days go by, everyone who arrives have the same jaw dropping expressions.

The staff are the best I have ever met. They have been trained to perfection, but with the warmth and pride they have Working in the Tamadot.

I have put on half a stone in weight due to the food being superb.

Everything I have to say about the Tamadot is faultless.

We stayed for 5 nights and this gives you plenty of time to savour the Tamadot. We still had tons more to see.

I miss going to see the camels, mule and donkeys and Parsley. They are the luckiest animals in Morroco.The local Saturday market is a must to visit and quite an experience.

Easy Jet will be flying from Bristol soon, so we will be able to visit again.

We met some wonderful people, especially the Canadian couple who now live in California.

Richard and Eve can confidently be extremely proud of their Team at the Tamadot.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
wolverhampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had spotted the Kasbah on the internet a couple of years ago and promised myself if I ever won the lottery this was the place to go. Well, I haven't won the lottery but certainly did hit the jackpot when my partner and I decided to get married, we thought it was the perfect excuse to book the Romance Package at the kasbah and add on another night or two for good measure.
From the minute we were met by our driver who picked us up from Riad Le Clos Des Arts we were treated like Royalty. Our upgraded room (no 34) was amazing. Champagne on ice, huge two level terrace overlooking the reflecting pool and the main grounds of the kasbah, fabulous little touches like the leather slippers to take home, sunhats on the bed - it was amazing.
The manager met us and explained that while were there we were not to treat the Kasbah as a hotel but as our home. I cannot praise the staff enough, every member of the Kasbah family was fantastic. They took pride in everything they did and I can honestly say that our 6 days there were the most special of my life. The only holiday I have been on where I cried when I had to leave (slightly embarrassed).
From the quality of our room to the turn down service at night - gift on the bed and Louis Armstrong on the iPod to the wonderful food and facilities. i could not find fault with anything and can't wait to return. No, it isn't cheap but it represents superb value for money and if I had paid twice the amount it would still have been worth every penny.

Room Tip: Room 34. Fantastic terrace and views.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Oxted, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Kasbah Tamadot was spotted by Eve Branson who identified the stunning potential that this location has. The views from the property of the surrounding countryside and Atlas Mountains are superb. Very tastefully decorated throughout, it has been lovingly restored and has an air of tranquility. The restaurant has a good a la carte menu with regular theme nights to supplement as well though nothing seemed to phase them even when asked by one client for a Caesar salad (not on menu)

There is plenty to do either from relaxing by the pool to trekking with or without mule. We did a mule trek and were treated to outstanding views of the mountains. Our guide Mohamed took us to his home to share a cup of mint tea - nothing touristy just a realisation of how lucky we are.

This is a delightful Kasbah offering a unique insight into local culture and one that I would highly recommend

Cheltenham, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Kasbah Tamnadot is a beautiful luxury hotel set in the High Atlas Mountains with stunning views. The hotel itself is very beautiful with traditional architecture and sumptuous furnishings.

Our room (21) had the most amazing painted ceiling and was beautifully decorated, it also had the benefit of a small balcony and views across the grounds to the mountains.There was a welcome drink of our choice on arrival and a free mini bar in the room which was a nice touch.

The staff were very friendly and the general manager was there to greet us on our arrival and mingled regularly with the guests which is one of the elements that raises this hotel above its maximum 5 star classification.

I would recommend at least 2 nights here to get the benefit of the setting and the hotel facilities, it is a perfect end to a weekend break in Marrakech. We will be staying at Richard Branson's Ulusaba safari retreat at New Year and if it is anywhere near as good as this then we just cant wait !! Certainly make sure you take the VIP meet and greet service at the airport it saved us an hour s wait!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I don't want to write too much as this is certainly one of those places you simply must EXPERIENCE for yourself. But what I will say is that we have just returned from the most perfect honeymoon ever! This place really is Heaven on Earth. We took out the romance package and boy were we spoiled! Free mini-bar, upgraded room, leather slippers, lovely toiletries, hammam experience, champagne in the room and a private dinner for 2 with our very own waiter on top of the kasbah- wow!! The staff are incredible and the views are simply breathtaking. We had just had our wedding at La Mamounia so was worried this place would not live up to that- it did. We met Eve Branson on our final day who was delightful and the work they are doing with the local community is really inspiring- I only wish more hotels would do this and employ/train local people. An amazing experience. Thank you Kasbah Tamadot, we will never forget you and will return! PS The babe mule Parsley was beyond cute and we miss him already!!

Lymington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Sitting on the terrace of our Berber tent as I write! This place is wonderful, the staff are friendly and efficient and the food is wonderful! It is truly a little piece if heaven! If I had one complaint it is that when I had my massage all I could hear was traffic and people chatting which spoilt it but no other complaints!

• Stayed September 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was the first hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon in March 2013 & it was simply magical. Beautiful labyrinth of a hotel in an astonishing setting, run with thoughtful generousness from the paid bits (restaurant, bar.) to the complementary touches: huge plate of fruit in room replenished daily, water & suntan lotion by the pool, delicious ranges of tea in the romantic hideaway-huts perched on the edge of the hotel, overlooking the valley.
The staff, particularly, were fantastic - especially the walking guide who has worked there for decades & took us to his home nearby, & introduced us to his family. I think the hotel does something socially-responsible with its staff, like only employing local people & training them up to manager level.
A wonderful place. Truly wonderful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Kasbah Tamadot? Share your experiences!