“The best restaurant on the island” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Salines
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“The best restaurant on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Far and away, the best food quality, food presentation and ambiance of any restaurant on the island. Go here first, because you will likely want to come back again (as we did) before your stay is over. This place can compete with any of the finest bistros in Paris. Perfection.

Visited December 2013

Houston, Texas
“Jean-Claude rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Lunch everyday for me is awesome tuna, veal burger, salads... My last meal the night before I leave is a must! Duck spring rolls! Desserts! Chocolate, coconut sorbet made in house! So damn good! See you next year!
Olivier the best server on the island, the bartender Cyril never forgets your name and has your drinks waiting for when he see's you walk in. That is great service besides an outstanding kitchen!

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“My favorite place in st.barth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite place in St Barth. This is my 4th time this week, The food is amazing and the service is great. The tuna tartar at lunch is my must have!!
Can't wait to go back !

East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Fine Caribbean dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Two years ago this restaurant changed owners. Previously this was one of our favorite restaurants on the island . We heard that the new chef had a wonderful reputation. We were delightful that we choose to dine here. My husband had sweetbreads and I had yellow tail tuna. It was wonderful. The meal was what we describe as traditional st barth cuisine.

Maracaibo, Venezuela
“...yes, it is a nice place...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

...and yes, the service was excellent and yes, the food was good, but all in all, the taste food was almost predictable along the whole menu, and the value was not completely there. A good place, but I think I found better ones on the island for the same money.

• 4 of 5 stars Food