...... at the Christopher made every possible effort to make us enjoy our stay. The pool was wonderful, all the meals taken with a great view, a spacious room, great cocktails (try the Campary Spritz!!), and above all a constant and pampering attention of the staff, made our stay a great experience. The private porch with a big bed was something new, and a late afternoon siesta before getting out to partying or dinner, with a quiet breeze, great vegetation and calming waves breaking on the shore under the pool, was absolutely fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel christopher, a true lifestyle hotel nestled at the secluded pointe milou on st. Barths, has now been fully renovated with the addition of an exclusive Spa Sisley. A favorite resort destination for travelers in the northeast, hotel christopher combines designer decor, high-quality amenities, stellar service and superior attention to detail. The mix of quality and elegant yet casual services, position the hotel as one of the best values on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Christopher St Barth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher St Barth Hotel
- Hotel Le Christopher
- Le Christopher St Barthélemy