Wow, this hotel understands service, luxury and ultimately relaxing. There is a Spa with massages, a great pool with lounge beds (towels get cleaned and replaced during the day), rooms have a beautiful view on the ocean (not all of them). Hotel staff is very friendly, eager to help and make this the best holiday for you! We spend 3 nights and they were unbelievable. Hotel is close to capital and close to other beaches if you want to explore. Car rental is possible in hotel and costs 40 € per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel christopher, a true lifestyle hotel nestled at the secluded pointe milou on st. Barths, has now been fully renovated with the addition of an exclusive Spa Sisley. A favorite resort destination for travelers in the northeast, hotel christopher combines designer decor, high-quality amenities, stellar service and superior attention to detail. The mix of quality and elegant yet casual services, position the hotel as one of the best values on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Christopher St Barth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher St Barth Hotel
- Hotel Le Christopher
- Le Christopher St Barthélemy