My wife and I have travelled to St. Barths on several occasions and have stayed at some of the fanciest hotels, including Le Toiny. The Christopher is FABULOUS and can clearly be compared and rated one of the best.
The decor is less conventional with a modern Art Deco style flair - exposed woods contrasted with industrial-look floors, cleverly designed open bath layouts and exceptionally comfortable beds with trundled hiding for obtrusive luggage or dive gear! The location is excellent with easy access to all the North side (less crowded) beaches, Toiny point and night life. Situated low on the hill, the views across the water are spectacular and the secluded location is perfect. (Close proximity to the Yacht Club is nice too for night life).
The pool and the sunning areas are beautifully laid out, service is excellent and the food and atmosphere at the restaurant are great. (I will say, slightly later hours for full service dining might be nice). The staff are courteous and well trained.
We spoke with Christopher and really enjoyed his vision on the improved property, the way that he was going to increase and train the staff and his dedication to maintaining a top rated property on the jewel of the FWI. Sorry it took so long to post this, our trip was in the Spring, but I only realized I had NOT completed it as we plan our return to St Barths and our intention to again stay at Le Christopher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel christopher, a true lifestyle hotel nestled at the secluded pointe milou on st. Barths, has now been fully renovated with the addition of an exclusive Spa Sisley. A favorite resort destination for travelers in the northeast, hotel christopher combines designer decor, high-quality amenities, stellar service and superior attention to detail. The mix of quality and elegant yet casual services, position the hotel as one of the best values on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Christopher St Barth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher St Barth Hotel
- Hotel Le Christopher
- Le Christopher St Barthélemy