“Good seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Good seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Good location and great sea food! Food portions were decent and the seafood was VERY fresh. Great setting as wqell

Visited October 2012

79% Recommend
“Best meal I've had in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate at the red snapper as it is attached to the resort we stayed at. I had the duck and it was the best restaurant meal I have had in a long time! The restaurant has that feel of fine dining and the food is of high standard. Great service to top it off. Can see why this restaurant has won awards. If you enjoy good food, you have to go to red snapper!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“9 years old and still going strong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We ate here in 2008 a few times and was very impressed by the quality of the food. We were so happy to discover Red Snapper was still going strong in 2012 and was celebrating its 9th year. The menu had changed but the selection was still very nice and the interior is also very comfortable. The staff are professional and friendly. No wonder they are still in business after all this time.

Visited September 2012
Lismore
“Gorgeous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We loved this restaurant there were 5 of us dining and everyone one of us loved our meal. My partner ordered the fresh spring rolls with smoked salmon and mango, my first thought was what a strange combination. I tried them and they were to die for highly recommend trying them. I got pork fillet wrapped in bacon with blue cheese sauce and again was impressed with how good the flavors were.
The restaurant is very modern and was a nice treat for something different. I without a doubt recommend red snapper

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manager_Red_Snapper, Public Relations Manager at Red Snapper Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Stacey512,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your fantastic review and for dining at Red Snapper Restaurant.

It was a delight to read your positive feedback about our food and general atmosphere. It is very much appreciated and I will be sure to extend your gratitude on to all of the team.Thank you very much for your kind words. To receive positivity such as this really means a lot to everyone at Red Snapper.

It would be my honour to welcome you back through our doors, hopefully in the near future.

Warmest Regards
Mexico
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food was average service is average but price is high so there are better options around.
We where very disappointed with our choice and we would not go back.

Visited September 2012
Dear RubenMexico,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Red Snapper Restaurant. We were truly saddened that your evening with us was not enjoyable and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Our goal is to uphold the highest standards as it relates to the total dining experience. We firmly believe that our food reflects said standards, albeit at a slightly higher price than most local restaurants.

While we respect your decision not to visit us again, we do hope that you will have a change of heart and try us one more time. We promise you will not be disappointed.

The Team joins me in conveying thanks for your review and hope to welcome you soon.

With Warmest Regards,