I recently stayed at Chaweng Garden for 6 days and I can only repeat what many others already commented before. Great and very convenient location, nice beach, good food BUT a lot of noise coming from the planes and bars around (which didn't really bother me), lots of mosquitoes and the rooms need an urgent "touch-up". I stayed at a Garden bungalow, the TV was like 20 years old (which was not very convenient since the World Cup was on :-) ), bathrooms need some renovation and the bed was a bit hard. Also the room didn't have any kind of closet which is also strange since you don't really want to live out of a suitcase for a whole week. Overall I would say an average resort which is fine for a few days but I probably wouldn't stay there again for 6 days or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand