There is a reason why our basic room was so cheap at Chaweng Beach Resort - it is on a flight path. Whilst this didn't bother me, as the flights are during the day, it might bother others.
I found the resort quaint and despite it being only two doors down from one of the biggest party venues in Chaweng, it still has a relaxing feel and is secluded from the main drag.
Our room was located next to stairs and on the ground floor of a two storey building, which meant we were woken up three or four times a night.
However, you get what you pay for and despite these minor irritations, the staff were lovely, the beach dining was sweet and the pool, with its masseuses, was hardly used.
I would recommend it for a short stay if you want to soak up the party atmosphere of Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand