This is our fourth stay here and this time we upgraded to a grand beach bungalow which overlooked the pool. Room was spacious with a great outside seating area which quickly became useful!
The hotel is under a flight path but after the first few flights you tend not to notice after a day, they have made lots of improvements including free wifi and infrared cameras.
Comfortable stay, reception was helpful with everything we needed and pool was great! Exactly the holiday we needed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand