Well what can I say I stayed here at the beginning of my 18 month journey way back in 2001 and a few more times in between then, when we arrived there was a bit if confusion wether I'd booked or not but that was sorted. 13 nights I stayed here and was looked after very well from the maids who cleaned the room and espailly the bar staff with ME the gooner the bar captain looking after me well. I have nothing but praise for this place if you want a dip in the pool or a dip in the sea everything is on your doorstep along with the nightlife. Just planning my trip back there wether April for Songkram or May for my birthday it just can't come round soon enough. So a big big thank you to all the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand