We stayed 5 nights in a superior room. Family with 2 kids. We had been to the resort 4 years ago when they were in the midst of building the swimming pool and restaurant near the beach. The pool and restaurant are very nice as well as the lounge chairs on the beach. A perfect place to sit under a tree in the shade on the beach is also available. We had a great time there, the staff were friendly, the breakfast good, the rooms clean and most importantly, the AC worked great. The only downside are the rooms are a bit old and could use an update however with the amount of time you spend at the pool and beach opposed to the room, it's a great location. The hotel is also in the heart of the action for clubs and restaurants so it's an easy walk out the front to get into it. While the are so close the hotel is also remarkably quiet. I would recommend a stay there for anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand