When booking this 3 1/2 star resort we had geared ourselves up for a "very average" stay, after having stayed at a Boutique hotel the previous year, Well, we were very pleasantly surprised. It was over and abopve what we had anticpated. The grounds were lovely and kept immaculate. The pool area was great and never any problem of missing out on a lounge by the pool - or on the beach. The breakfast buffet was great - sometiomes hard to please teenagers (15,16 & 17) but they loved it. Also the buffet dinign area was over looking the beach was was just lovel each morning. We stayed in a "Sperior Building"room which was on the first floor - really nice. Balcony and you could have connecting rooms. Cleaned daily. Only thing I thought the mattress was a bit firm but we were only there a week. I think the main reason it was only 3 1/2 starrs was that they did not have free wi fi! That did not worry us and our kids just bought time for Facebook at reception! Would definately stay here again. Good location too and not noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort And Spa
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Chaweng Beach Hotel
- Baan Chaweng Beach Bophut
- Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Otel and Venere so you can book your Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.