We are about to check out tomorrow after 4 nights and I am devastated to be leaving. The resort is beautiful with great staff, great location and such a tropical feel.
In the middle of Chaweng Beach Road you are not in the crazy nightclub area but close enough to walk if you want. Also right on the beach which is beautiful. Our room was lovely, airy, AMAZING bathroom with a huge bathtub, turn down service every night with a little cultural gift, and something special is offered around the pool every afternoon- afternoon tea, a cooking class or something alike. Snacks were handed out around the guests at the beach and pool around lunch time too.
If I had to give a complaint it would be the rude people who had the staff 'reserve' them the good beach lounges early - hours before they used them. Was very rude!
My partner and I fell in love with the resort and are already planning our next trip here!!
Thank you everyone from Buri Rasa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand