We just finished our atay at buri rasa, having previously stayed at a 5 star resort nearby (Akaryn) and must say buri rasa exceeded out expectations and we regretted staying at akaryn prior, the service from staff is exceptional, especially Tono who is very friendly, welcoming and helpful, we loved it due to the fact the the hotel is reasonably priced for everything compared to previous which tried to overcharge even for the smallest things, buri rasa beach is amzing and cleaned daily therefore very nice, staff on beach will setup beds and shade as required for each individually, food is very good and they leave small momentos every evening which really make you feel special, the manager even though we did not have the chance to speak to him, was allways around talking to visitors, and seems very approachable, thankyou buri rasa we will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Escapio, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand