My wife and I stayed here for 11 nights (with friends and family) and had the best holiday - a combination of absolute pampering and good fun. By pampering I mean relaxing on the deck overlooking the beach, swimming in the ocean and then the pool, eating fantastic food (the menu caters for a huge range of tastes and we tried everything from Thai, to Italian, to seafood and hamburgers - just brilliant!), having massages, to cocktail hour and dinner on the beach, under the stars.
For fun we went parasailing, snorkeling, toured around the island and visited other islands, did a ladyboy show, as well as shopping for bargains along the main street and at the Fisherman's market.
The Buri Rasa accommodation is beautiful, but the service and friendliness of the staff is outstanding..every staff member we met was friendly and more than helpful. Always a smile and always going out of their way to help. A great bunch of people! Our room was cleaned perfectly and bed turned down with treats every day. I note that some reviews have mentioned the construction noise from next door but you could barely hear it. It wasn't a problem at all.
For cheap eats - Ninja Crepes is just across the road and has the most delicious cheap food..try the fried ice cream, or mango ice cream..incredible,
We also walked up and down the beach and am so glad we were where we were. Much too noisy and congested up the northern end of the beach.
I reckon I could have stayed there another month quite easily and we were very sorry to leave.
I have recommended the Buri Rasa to all my friends and would love to go back there again.
- Also Known As:
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel Chaweng
- Buri Rasa Village Koh Samui
- Buri Rasa Village Hotel
- Buri Rasa Village Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Buri Rasa Village located at the very center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. Buri Rasa is an enchanting traditional southern Thai dwelling in a Garden of Eden. Echoes of halcyon days with once upon a time tales of aristocracy escaping to country or paradise island retreats with a full compliment of servants and services to meet their every need & requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Buri Rasa Village Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.