This hotel is pretty standard from what we saw of other hotels on the main drag in Chaweng but has the advantage of not being in the thick of things and is therefore quiet at night. Room was fine, spacious, some English TV channels, and a balcony.
Most of the staff we encountered had poor English which was sometimes a challenge but they were all pretty good natured so no major problems. The internet is expensive at 150 baht/hour but I used the much cheaper internet at the travel agency adjacent to the hotel, Montien Travel. The guy working here is very friendly and helpful and we rented mopeds from there and would recommend it for that.
The beach in front of the hotel was nice, enough loungers to go round, massages and kayak hire available a few steps away. There’s a small island nearby which is fun to kayak out to.
Liked this hotel for the location, quiet but very close to the bars and restaurants..
- Also Known As:
- Samui Natien Hotel
- Samui Natien Hotel Chaweng
- Samui Natien Resort Koh Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Natien Resort is a member of Thai Hotels Association and is certified with a 3 star rating by Thailand Standard Hotels. The property is located on the secluded end of Chaweng beach and within an easy reach of all major shoppings and nightlife activities. meaning the formation of a coral reef populated with trees, the trees is called "Tien tree". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Samui Natien Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.