We are just back from a Samui break, part of which was spent at the centara grand. The hotel is set in very nice grounds, with plenty of safe space for kids to run around, which was perfect for us. The beach is fantastic too. The hotel has good access to it.
Rooms were less than perfect considering the rate being charged, quite poor considering the cost. The on site Thai resident is very good, but buffet breakfast was quite poor, with hot breakfast being often very cold.
Hotel wifi, was best sitting in the children's playground outside the gym, otherwise non existent. Overall for the rate charged, I don't think I will be back considering other options on Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located along Chaweng, Koh Samui’s finest beach. Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui offers first class Thai hospitality. Enjoy the exceptional facilities of this award winning deluxe resort which combines the spirit and culture of the island with a tranquil ambiance and sheer beauty. A choice destination for lovers of water sports in particular and everyone in general. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Centara Grand Beach
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand