We checked in a night before and after our luxury villa, arriving at 8pm after a 10 hour flight to realise our booking was not in the system, they kept us waiting for over a hour to sort the issue out which i did not appreciate. In the end they upgraded us the first night to a bungalow,which was fabulous, nice big room. The pool was ok nothing special, and great spot right on the beach.
The second time around we checked in on our way home we stayed in a standard room, very basic and the loud music from downstairs was to be heard all night.
Overall not too bad, i would recommend spending a little more to a bungalow.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 100 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.