“Great place to eat and chill” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Nowra, New South Wales, Australia
“Great place to eat and chill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Easy walk up the beach, the food is fantastic, cheap and great quality. Lovely cocktails and brilliant fire show, a must.

Visited July 2013

“Great Prawns”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were recommended this place by a friend and on our first night we walked along the beach to give it a try. There were a few spots of rain so the staff quickly put umbrellas up over the tables. It didn't rain but was nice to know we had shelter in case. We odered some tiger prawns and I have to say they were the biggest prawns I've ever eaten in my life massive and very tasty. We also had some friend noodles with chicken and a curry also very tasty. We needed to call the staff over to order a second round of drinks and they were a little slow but was great worth a visit and good value for money.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne
“Pleasant Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had a lovely meal here. Nothing to rave about but good solid service and meals. We had a had few disappointments at other establishments so looked forward to returning to a place where we had previously had good meals.
Beach side dining offers beautiful ambiance and the Thai band added to that. it is a bit corny but nonetheless entertaining! Fire dancers also kept the kids entertained after dinner.
Prices are very reasonable and service was prompt and friendly. We would return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus OH
“Liked their coconut soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ate here twice during my stay at a nearby hotel on Koh Samui. The location is lovely at night with the water lapping just meters from your table and the lighting was nice. They even put mosquito coils under your table. At lunch time I sat at a table close to the water, very scenic. I'm on a budget so had the pad thai one time (OK) and the coconut soup with chicken the other time. The soup was delicious. The prices are good. But I have to agree with the other reviewers, the service was slow. I waited about 45 minutes to get my bill after I finished dinner. The young Burmese waiters were busy and the place was packed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“terrible food in great location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

we had european and thai food and fish here and it was equally shocking. too sweet, no flavour, took more than an hour to get the food, although it was empty.
the fish was not the one they promised and not cooked properly.
ruined our evening.
the location and great cocktails could not save it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere