“Fabulous experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 23 Activities in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: Apples Spa is now located in CHOENG MON. We are no longer located in Chaweng .WE ONLY OPERATE ON AN ADVANCED BOOKING BASIS VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. Once a booking is confirmed we will forward our location details to you We offer Wat Po accredited massage courses
“Fabulous experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

During my 3 week visit to Thailand, I must have had at least 8 massages in different spas and parlours, and Apple's was the best of them all.
I've never felt more relaxed after a massage. Apple is a wonderful host. Not only has she trained all the girls to give an amazing massage, but she was also generous enough to offer my gf and I some of her pad Thai (which she cooks next door). Not surprisingly, it was by far the best pad Thai we've had in Thailand.
It was a wonderful experience. Can't wait to come back!

Surrey
7 attraction reviews
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

We had a few massages whilst in Koh Samui, but these girls are the best. We went for the signature massage and it covered everything. They were professional, friendly and basically had magic hands! The place is easy to miss and isn't the prettiest but once you get into your massage believe me you won't care. I felt light as a feather walking out of there :-)

Visited November 2014
Seoul
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Thank you to Pam and Ple for the Wat Pro massage, yoga class and reiki treatment. It was a great experience and I would definitely come back here again. Thank you for making me feel comfortable and for providing the fresh fruit and water. After my session my pain went away and I have become much more health conscious because of what I learned with you.

Visited November 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Loving Hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

This is our second trip to Koh Samui and both my wife and I simply enjoy the massages and their value. (We both have back issues) Unfortunately we got to Apple Spa on our penultimate day before leaving which is a great shame as we realised HOW GOOD THEY REALLY ARE. We were encouraged by the initial assessment and explanation of what they were trying to achieve in the session and then they got down to business. I could only imagine if we had done a series of massages just how much effective it would have been than the one session. But the full body massage ticked all the boxes and oh what relief from the neck, shoulder and back in particular. I have had a number of different masseurs using traditional Thai methods including walking on my back, deep Thai massage with and without oil BUT Apple Spa was the BEST! Thanks wonderful ladies!

Visited October 2014
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Highly recommend Apples Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

My partner and I went to koh samui and had heard great things about apples spa from friends and other vacationers.
The place was great, the price was great and the traditional Thai massage is one to try.
My partner had been training in Thai kick boxing during our stay in Thailand and the traditional Thai massage was the perfect recovery.
Highly recommended. Friendly, professional staff.