We stayed at this hotel the last week of Feb, apart from the days of bad weather RAIN.... We would highly recommend this hotel for all those looking for a very good standard of hotel in an excellent location.. The hotel is located slap bang in the middle of Chaweng resort.
Rooms are fine with good living area provided, we stayed in a room adjacent to the pool on the second floor... mini bar good and not bad priced.
The breakfast is the normal style that you would come to expect with the likes of eggs the way you like and fresh fruit etc...
The Red Snapper restaurant located within the hotel is first class even if a little expensive for Thai prices.. but would recommend a night out their during your stay...
Out and about, we choice to hire a moped for the 10 day duration as this made life a lot easier for travelling about the island... one bit of advice is stay of the bike on the nights as the roads are a little dangerous when dark... it was fine through the day as long as you take your time, but worth it as you can get to see all spots at your own pace... around 1500bt will get you a bike for 10 days..
A couple of places that are worth a go is the Islander and Legends, both are next door to each other with a good place to have a drink is legends that have a good selection of good music and with the islander being the one for snacks and main mains... further up the road you will find Murphy’s this again is good grub.. and a fine place to sit outside and watch the world go by...
Overall fine place to visit and will most definitely be going back some day hopefully....
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent
- Chaweng Regent Beach
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Expedia so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.