My partner and I stayed at the Baan Samui for 5 nights in Feb 2014. We had a lot of fun hanging around the pool and beach all day sipping on cocktails.
Fun, bright resort, staff were very friendly and food from restaurants on the beach was great.
Rooms were basic but clean, breakfast also basic but fresh and nice tasting, reasonably cheap resort.. so you get what you pay for! Awesome location on the beach, just a short walk to town. But will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand Baan Samui Resort is located on the secluded and enchanting Chaweng beach, far from the ordinary and the mundane. Step into the colour and the beauty of this amazing hideaway. Sit back relax and absorb the serene and exotic atmosphere. Your dreams can become reality at Baan Samui Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Baan Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Baan Samui Koh
- Baan Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand