We have just had our second holiday in two years at Impiana Chaweng Noi. This is an outstanding hotel with great facilities and staff. We were particularly impressed with Ya, one of the Managers, Prayoon, who looked after our booking and John who is one of the Security men out the front of the Hotel. If you are looking for a family friendly hotel and don't want to be kept awake at night by the doof doof of the all night parties at the more central hotels, this is the place to stay.
It is at the very southern end of Chaweng Beach and only 6-7 minutes into town by scooter, THB200 by taxi or THB50 per person on a troop carrier.
Great pool and an excellent beach as well. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand