My husband and I stayed again for 8 nights in this beautiful resort. The people are just so very helpful from the original booking right through to the end of our stay. The property is beautiful and our suite was everything we could have wanted. The food great, the cocktails lovely and all good prices, especially with happy hours. It is far enough away from the busy area and just a short walk along the beach to get into all the restaurants. You can get tuk-tuks at the front, use the Impiana bus or get a taxi into town easily if you do not wish to walk. There is a library for quiet, airconditioned use with Wifi and complimentary cold drinks and snacks. Lots of reading matter available along with the current news papers. As this was our second visit and loved it originally that is why we chose to go back to this resort and definitely will again.
We just love it and will take our families next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand