We had 3 very busy days in Bangkok so to arrive here and do nothing but relax and unwind is what we wanted and what we got. This is a perfect couples retreat, not really somewhere for children, they are child friendly but just no kids club. The Beach Bar drinks and snacks are reasonable in price, and very much up to international standards. The Day Spa is worth every penny, do yourself a favour and have a massage on the beach, for a fraction of the price, but if its pleasure and ambience you're after then go the day spa treatments. A very nice hotel with lovely helpful staff, their english is not the best, but manageable. We will be returning, hopefully they get their 5 star status after a few refurbishments... Great Holiday Destination..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui, Thailand