At first, when we got to the reception, we thought the staff was just going through the motions. But at later interactions, we found her to be pleasant.
Ching from the restuarant really made our day(s). She was attentive to our needs and served us to the best of her abilities. And she's really a cute young girl too!
The stay was pleasant. The beach was perfect. For those who love some quiet, do consider this place. Shame that there is no gym though.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.