From the moment we arrived at this hotel, the staff treated us as though we were the only 2 people there. It was myself and my boyfriends 8 year anniversary, we were greated with drinks and flowers and the hotel had made the room up with swan towels and champagne. The room we stayed in was a superior room and it was so spacious and the bed was huge!! we had lots of ly ins. The staff cleaned the room everyday and did a turn down service at night. The little touches were fantastic, new flowers everyday, new towel arragments lik elephants, and candles wit burning oils at night when you came home. Love loved the room. We had a huge bath tub with jets and the shower was very powerful which my boyfriend loved. The breakfast buffet was nice and lots to choose from. This was included in our room price. The food in olivio was so so tasted and freshly made. Well worth trying, though a little more expensive then other places. Its was lovely to eat there as it was right on the water edge and the pool. The pool was a little small, but lovely and very clean. When its high tide you can go straight from the pool down the steps into the sea, which i loved. The coctails are delish and happy hour at the pool does be a great athmosphere. At night the tide does be out so you can go straight from the pool area onto the beach for a walk along the water to find a restraunt or bar. Which is lovely because the cool breeze. We stayed for new years eve and even though it was thunderstorms, we had a great night at the restraunt gala dinner. When we came back from dinner the staff had put presents on our bed with the turn down service, of vantiy bags and a framed picture of me and my boyfriend at the dinner. This was realy sweet and such a nice gesture. We booked a trip through the desk at the reception and they were very helpful. The only thing i wish was differed was the fact that during the day it was always high tide so we never got a chance to sit on the beach (but that was no fault of the hotel, just the time of year) Fantastic hotel, realy enjoyed our stay. Definatly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand