This hotel is located at the northern part of Chaweng, but still able to walk to the city in 20-30 minutes stroll. It is quiet, small, and friendly. Even the standard room is very enjoyable and decent in size. There is no beach for the hotel, but the infinity pool facing the horizon is good. The staffs are helpful and the breakfast is good. Outside the hotel, there is a tour agent that would help in arranging local trip or even bike/car rental.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.