We booked the Sheraton for 9 nights we stayed only one. The hotel had opened the day before we arrived.
The hotel is very old, the rooms are tired and not clean. There were electrical wires on the floor just outside our room. Workers were drilling and banging all day. One pool was working while the other one was out of service. There was rubbish everywhere. It was a total chaos. The hotel should've stayed closed for refurbishment 2-3 more months.
The staff was very friendly and nice. They tried their best to help us.
The beach on that side of the island is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the charm of the hotel, nestled in the warm and white sands of the magnificent Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui. The newly renovated and beautifully decorated rooms of the low-rise buildings are surrounded by our lush tropical garden and rise above the crystal blue water. It is a paradise hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets natural beauty. The resort features a fresh water pool with its own jacuzzi, a sea water pool facing the ocean, dining by the beach at Tara restaurant or under the stars. Relax on our poolside terrace, in the lobby lounge and pool bar or make use of our meeting facilities, 24 hours room service, a full service spa or diverse sport facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Samui Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Imperial Samui
- Imperial Samui Chaweng
- Imperial Samui Hotel
- Sheraton Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand