Thought I'd write a quick review of the resort. We're here for a few more days & thoroughly enjoying ourselves. It comes across as a very unassuming property - no fuss about anything really.
Our stay didn't kick off to a perfect start (few days at the Shangrila bkk spoilt us rotten)! But I was amazed at how the staff made up for it & went out of their way to make us feel super special. Front office manager Onuma was wonderful in firstly hearing us out & later following up to ensure we were more than nicely taken care of (flower & fruit basket with a hand written note was quite special I thought).
The chef & the manager at the beach bar are wonderful guys who are always interacting with guests and attending to requests personally. They're truly a prized asset!
Food is very good - quite reasonably priced IMO & service is doable. They have a couple of very nice pools & the beach is a hop away. It's a pretty property & definitely value for money. They could do with a bit more staff at the bell desk & front office though! I'm tempted to say the decor is a bit tired but then I think the theme is meant to be such! On the whole we're happy & looking forward to a few more days of quality family fun!
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Samui Beach Hotel
- Imperial Samui Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Imperial Samui
- Imperial Samui Chaweng
- Imperial Samui
- Imperial Samui Hotel
- Imperial Samui Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the charm of the hotel, nestled in the warm and white sands of the magnificent Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui. The newly renovated and beautifully decorated rooms of the low-rise buildings are surrounded by our lush tropical garden and rise above the crystal blue water. It is a paradise hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets natural beauty. The Imperial Samui Beach Resort Koh Samui features a fresh water pool with its own Jacuzzi, a sea water pool facing the ocean, dining in the beach facing Tara Restaurant or under the stars. Relax on our poolside terrace, in the lobby and pool bar or make use of our meeting facilities, 24 hours room service, a full service spa, diverse sport facilities, a gift shop and others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Imperial Samui Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.