The imperial samui is a lovely resort with great service, surrounds and amenities.
My friend and I stayed there for 5 nights in January and had nothing but good service.
Staff were great, spoke english well and were nothing but helpful. We had a small problem with a blocked toilet and this was fixed promptly.
We had a great view from our room but it was a bit of a hike from the beach and salt water pool,however very close to reception, breakfast and the fresh water pool. It just meant we had a dip in the fresh water pool on the way back to our room. However like others have said the resort is built on a hill so of course there are stairs.
Room was great air conditioner was noisy however in all resorts in Thailand I have found the same. Beds were firm but if you ask staff are happy to assist in making your stay more comfortable
Breakfast was good, lots of variety for all cultures and always plenty of fresh food.
Overall stay was good, pools amazing, always plenty of sunbeds to relax on either in the shade or the sun.
Only small issue was the bus that takes you to centre of Chaweng needs to be booked for a certain time coming back to the hotel, they dont just show up every hour. Found this slightly frustrating as I dont like having time limits on holiday. Over came this by seeing if the bus was there when we wanted to go home and paying when we got back to the hotel or catching a very cheap taxi home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the charm of the hotel, nestled in the warm and white sands of the magnificent Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui. The newly renovated and beautifully decorated rooms of the low-rise buildings are surrounded by our lush tropical garden and rise above the crystal blue water. It is a paradise hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets natural beauty. The Imperial Samui Beach Resort Koh Samui features a fresh water pool with its own Jacuzzi, a sea water pool facing the ocean, dining in the beach facing Tara Restaurant or under the stars. Relax on our poolside terrace, in the lobby and pool bar or make use of our meeting facilities, 24 hours room service, a full service spa, diverse sport facilities, a gift shop and others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Imperial Samui Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Samui Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Imperial Samui
- Imperial Samui Chaweng
- Imperial Samui Hotel
- Imperial Samui Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand