My first time in Thailand and in Koh Samui. I was lucky to find the Amari Palm Reef as it was really nice. The hotel is in 2 parts: one in front of the beach with appartment style rooms, and the other part is on the other part of the main street and is composed of bungalows. There are 2 swimming-pools, a restaurant that has a beautiful view of the sea, and a cool lounge bar. Breakfast was a buffet composed of asian style food (rice, noodle,...), as well as continental food (egg, bacon, pancake,...). Staff was extremely kind and friendly to answer our requests. There is also a spa, but we didn't get to use it.
Hotel location is at the beginning of Chaweng Beach, which means the beach side of the hotel is quiet (more than on the middle part of Chaweng).
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.