We have just returned from the Amari and can honestly say what a wonderful time we had. From check in to check out we really couldn't find fault, the staff were very friendly and always had a smile and thanks especially to the those working in the Bar@C who were so lovely.
It is no problem at all staying across the road and our rooms were immaculate and the gardens and pool area are immaculate.
We read a lot of bad stuff regarding the beach being grubby and the water not deep enough to swim in but if you go this time of year it's not a problem and the beach area surrounding the hotel was fine. Must say it was a bonus having free wifi throughout the resort and happy hour between 18:00-21:00.
Would highly recommend this hotel, thank you for a wonderful holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.